Tuesday, September 2, 2014

You Are An Original

Here's something I read in one of my emails this morning. It is something we all need to remind ourselves about often:

Be YOU – You’re an original, an individual, a masterpiece.  Celebrate it!  Don’t let your uniqueness make you shy.  Don’t be someone other than the wonder you are.  Everyone has their own dreams, their own struggles, and a different path that makes sense for them.  You are YOU for a reason.  Own it.


That's my mantra for today: Be your own kind of beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Looking to buy for a Casual Shoes, lace-ups and slip-on shoes. Please visit: www.campusshoes.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

MSP's Weekly Style Mission

MSP's Weekly Style Mission by mspsmartypants featuring lace up heeled boots ATM by Anthony Thomas Melillo brown top intermixonline.com...