Monday, December 19, 2011

Bloggers come in all sizes

Personally, I've never been to a "Bloggers Night Out" but I'd like to go...especially after seeing this mix of beauties in all shapes and sizes at this gathering.


What's so great is: these are REAL women and they love fashion. They are all dressed so unique and each look fabulous in their own way! Take a peek and you're bound to see a woman your shape, size or height...


LINK to D.C Bloggers Night Out: http://www.heartprintandstyle.com/




What do you think of this stylish group including Vivi from Heart, Print, Style.com??? Nice mix of stylish woman, huh? I agree.


I'm hoping to be invited to a blogger party one day (hint, hint). Gosh, I just got my "invitation to http://pinterest.com/landing/ I didn't really want to join...BUT when they said I needed an invitation, well then I wanted to just because they said I couldn't belong right away, does that make sense?

4 comments:

  1. Your last sentence reminds me of that comment Groucho Marx used to say: "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." When we hear something is exclusive, we want it right away! It's the same reason employers like to hire people who already have a job - they're taking somebody away from someone else.

    But Bloggers Night Out looks like a great opportunity to get out and meet other bloggers. I hope you do get invited to one of these! I'd love to see your pictures. You might even score some swag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serendipity,

    You are 'spot on'! I loved Groucho Marx and his funny sayings... and it is so true, when you make it 'exclusive' that's when you REALLY want it, LOL!

    If I do go to a bloggers meet-up or whatever, I'll be sure to post the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is Vivi. Thank you for mentioning me. I truly appreciate it. In regards to the events I attend, I can only thank the bloggers group I am a part of here in the DC area: CapFABB (Captial Fashion and Beauty Bloggers). Due to the group, I have been fortunate enough to attend wonderful events. Including Bloggers Night Out which reached out to CapFABBers to attend. All I can suggest is to find a local fashion bloggers group in your area and join OR even start one! It has truly opened a lot of doors for me and it has helped me realized that I am not alone in my love for fashion and style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivi,

    Thanks for sharing about your fashion blog group! I might have to start one myself here in Charlotte!

    You look fabulous! Love your style girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

MSP's Weekly Style Mission

MSP's Weekly Style Mission by mspsmartypants featuring lace up heeled boots ATM by Anthony Thomas Melillo brown top intermixonline.com...