Sunday, November 9, 2014

For The Love Of Scarves

Want an instantly chic look but don't want to over-extend your budget? The answer to your dressing dilemma is to pull out a scarf you hardly ever wear!

There's more to scarves than just throwing an infinity scarf around your neck...although they are pretty cool in there own right for adding a bit of style and color to your outfit.

Scarves can be tied so many different ways, you'd be crazy not to explore a few new ways you can wear the ones you already own!

I still get requested for how I tied this scarf (especially when I'm wearing it!). Here the step-by-step guide scarf tying guide

It's been a bit cool in the mornings and wearing all gray seemed, well a bit dreary and gray...so I popped on this red floral scarf to add some color AND instant style!


Will you join me and wear more scarves this season?
Want more scarf tying ideas? Click here and request MSP's Scarf Tying Primer
(available for any MSP Personal Profile SYSter)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...