Monday, December 15, 2014

MissusSmartyPants Archived BTR Podcasts

Hi Leslie,



I signed up for MSP two weeks ago and have been listening to the blog talk archives and loving your personalized style program.
  


I wanted to thank you because today I had (what is for me) a big step.  Even though I have all the head knowledge and know all the steps to cleaning out the closet, I have not been able to get motivated to make a dent. 

However, the regular messaging from you is very reinforcing and somehow when I heard you say "edit" your wardrobe, that term really helped make it less painful.  I was able to embrace that and I brought 15 items to consignment today and they took them all.  I also filled three shopping bags of clothes and shoes for donation.  I have lots more to go, but your encouragement got me to make the first leap.  



Thanks for all you do!
 Lisa

You can listen to MissusSmartyPants archived fashion podcasts here anytime!

Need help baby-stepping your way to a cleaner closet? Use MissusSmartyPants Closet Purge Tips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...