Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On a budget & in a style funk?


"Having a personal creative-funk-crisis & need a bit of inspiration?" That's what was happening in Marisa's life. Marisa is the creator of the New Dress a Day blog: http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/about/




Join me TODAY (8/31) as she explains her unconventional way of being stylish 365 days a yr, 365 new dresses & with $365 dollars!!!


Link to listen to the interview:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missussmartypants/2010/08/31/missussmartypants-fashion-rescue

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a creative girl she is! Loved her blog and loved your interview with her.

    You have inspired me...I have a small pile of clothes that I don't want to throw out/give away. The style or fit is wrong but I like the colours/material. Will see what I can do with my trusty sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree w/ you! I'm going to break out my sewing machine and see what I can do! Fingers crossed I come up with something creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

MSP's Weekly Style Mission

MSP's Weekly Style Mission by mspsmartypants featuring lace up heeled boots ATM by Anthony Thomas Melillo brown top intermixonline.com...