Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On a budget & in a style funk?


"Having a personal creative-funk-crisis & need a bit of inspiration?" That's what was happening in Marisa's life. Marisa is the creator of the New Dress a Day blog: http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/about/




Join me TODAY (8/31) as she explains her unconventional way of being stylish 365 days a yr, 365 new dresses & with $365 dollars!!!


Link to listen to the interview:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missussmartypants/2010/08/31/missussmartypants-fashion-rescue

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a creative girl she is! Loved her blog and loved your interview with her.

    You have inspired me...I have a small pile of clothes that I don't want to throw out/give away. The style or fit is wrong but I like the colours/material. Will see what I can do with my trusty sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree w/ you! I'm going to break out my sewing machine and see what I can do! Fingers crossed I come up with something creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...