Sunday, April 1, 2012

Check out my NEW shoes! I love 'em!

Well, I've been shopping again. I know I should slow down and stick with my shopping plan instead...


But, sometimes a girl has just got to do a little impulse buying!!!



How could I resist? At my local mall there's this big kiosk that sells every style and color of Crocs. It's like a rainbow of crocs and it's so hard to choose. But after looking over the huge variety for sale... I picked PINK ones!



Here is a picture of my new shoes...
 
Cute, huh? 
Plastic, boxy and will look wonderful with a pencil skirt!



APRIL FOOL'S

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! I was thinking...huhhh???!!Got me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me! I was thinking, "after ALL MSP has said about wearing Crocs unless you're gardening?" LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

MSP's Weekly Style Mission

MSP's Weekly Style Mission by mspsmartypants featuring lace up heeled boots ATM by Anthony Thomas Melillo brown top intermixonline.com...