Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Color-mixed Adventure...

How adventurous are you when it comes to mixing colors in your wardrobe? Perhaps you don't use the word 'adventurous' when it comes to deciding what to you are going to wear...but in all honesty a sense of adventure means you are willing to make your dressing more fun!


Here is what I recently wore when I decided to get adventurous with my color mixing...







I mixed 4 colors into this one outfit. I realize this look might not be for everyone...but it expressed my mood. To me it says I'm happy warmer weather is here and I'm celebrating it with my style!


Are you ready and willing to get adventurous with your wardrobe color-mixing? What colors do you love mixing together?

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...