Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brighten Up Your Wardrobe With Color!

This season it's all about wearing brighter colors. Personally I can't think of a more uplifting way to welcome the beginning of spring than to brighten up a wardrobe with more color!



This is what I wore when I spent a lovely day with family. We went to see Hunger Games and then had lunch outside on the patio of a nice restaurant. It was a delightful day!



Bright colors are like getting a vitamin shot! 
I hope you are wearing bright colors in your spring wardrobe too!

4 comments:

  1. Is that skirt from Old Navy? I just bought one in that exact color that looks just like the one you are wearing! Then I click on here and see you wearing it (or at least something extremely similar) -- that confirms to me I selected well and I have good taste!

    Jennifer R

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Too darn funny. Yes, it is the exact same skirt. I must say...what good taste you have Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, that is funny! Pretty skirt, but I love the sheer stripe sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is pretty crazy Cristi! Thanks for the love on the sweater...it was purchased at Old Navy too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

10 Quick Steps to an Organized Closet

Here are 10 simple and practical tips for organizing your clothes and closets. 1) Edit your wardrobe. The reality is, too much stuf...