Saturday, June 12, 2010

At home facials

Since my recent beauty post, I've been getting quite a few requests for my at-home facial recipe. So here it is...

  • 1 tbsp oatmeal, finely ground
  • 1 tbsp organic yogurt (not flavored)
  • A few drops of honey
Mix together, apply to face and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water, then follow up with a washcloth to remove dead skin. Pat face to dry and apply your regular daily moisturizer. Your face will feel silky smooth and wonderful!

This facial is for all skin types! Enjoy, Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! Going to do a sleepover for DD8 soon - this will be a fun thing for the girls to mix up and, yay, no chemicals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a facial sooo badly! I'm going to have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...