Sunday, February 5, 2012

Perfect Blush Application Every Time!

After one crazy/scary week (with 2 family members in the hospital) things are starting to get back to normal at my household and everyone is thankfully now on the mend.


Why not post something fresh on my blog? What better way to get back into the swing of things again.


One of the most confusing makeup applications is: blush. Aside from wearing eye shadow correctly, women really miss the boat when it comes to makeup application of blush. So I figured I'd clear things up today!


Perfect blush application is all about placement. Ideally you want the burst of color to be right on the apples of your cheeks.


Where are the apples of my cheeks? A fool-proof way to find your cheek's 'apples' is to nestle the brush directly under your eye pupil and across from the tip of your nose. Then blend up and out two inches.


Give this a try and you'll find that you get perfect blush application every time!


Love, Leslie MSP 


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love looking at the make-up in movies through the ages. The 80s were very harsh on the blush. I think we were trying to define our cheekbones. Just comes across as a stripe of clown make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! If we overdue the blush we look slapped in the face. The key is applying to the right area of our cheeks, then blending :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that I'm blessed with not needing to wear blush, as I don't need to wear much in the way of foundation and I have rosy cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...