Friday, March 19, 2010

Dogs do the darnedest things!

My kids are grown and out of the house...so now it's my dog that steps up to the plate to amuse me.

My hound dog Ellie thought this ceramic Easter bunny was REAL...and she totally freaked out!


Once we figured out what she was barking at...my DH and I laughed so hard!!! Silly dog!

We moved the Easter bunny around to try and show her it was not real...but she was still scared of it...

Who wouldn't love a sweet pup like her? Thanks Ellie, you made my day!


I hope you enjoy your pet as much as I enjoy my sweetie-pie Ellie!


2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Ellie sure is a cutie!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is a sweetie - and I love that she's wearing...a scarf! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...