Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is Your "Stinkin' Thinkin'" Holding Back Your Style?

In today's Chatter newsletter I highlight an email that I got from "Amy". She is perplexed and wondering why others always look so much better than her. Why doesn't she have great style?

When she leaves the house in the morning she feels pretty good about her looks,(hair, clothes, makeup) then later in the day she feels she looks horrible. What is wrong with her? How come other women always look "perfect" 100% of the time and she doesn't??? What is the secret to great style?

Today on my Blog Talk Radio Show, I'm going to address this topic of image and how we see ourselves as well as how others see us. Should be an interesting hour!

Find out if you are sabotaging your style too!
How to improve your style and lose what Marla at Flylady.net at calls "Stinkin' Thinkin'"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...