Wednesday, December 22, 2010
DIY Holiday Body Butter
I found this fabulous DIY Holiday Body Butter recipe I'm drying to try out! I can get all these ingredients from my local EarthFare Market too!
This fabulous DIY Body Butter recipe is from Self Magazine:
What You Need:
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup cocoa butter
1 cinnamon stick
1 tbsp Vitamin E oil
1tsp vanilla essential oil
What To Do:
1. Warm the cocoa butter on medium heat in a pan until it becomes liquid.
2. Stir in the coconut oil for one minute, then turn off the heat and let the mixture cool for 20-30 minutes but don't let it set fully.
3. Once it cools, add the Vitamin E oil and vanilla essential oil. Using a whisk or a stick blender, whip the mixture until it becomes light and airy, like a mousse. Scoop it into an air-tight container, so it does't loose it's light texture. Break a piece of the cinnamon stick and place it in each container.
4. Slather it on right out of the shower for super soft, sweet smelling skin all day!
It's a delicious holiday treat for your skin!
Here is the link: http://www.self.com/beauty/blogs/beyondthebeautypages/2010/12/diy-holiday-body-butter-4-step.html
Merry Christmas! Love, Leslie
1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...