It's funny how you get' pinning' all these niffy-crafty ideas to your 'boards' and THINK you've done something really wonderful...when in reality, all you've done is sat at the computer for 3 HOURS!!! LOL!
This crafty idea was actually quick and EASY to make! Grab an old T-shirt, then watch this DIY scarf tutorial from this blog: Shwin&Shwin.com
My T-shirt scarf was not as 'fluffy' as the one in the tutorial. I think it is because my T-shirt material is thinner. But all said and done, I'd say mission accomplished!
- To make, cut (16) 1" strips from an old t-shirt.
- Gather each one up individually and wrap it around your wrist to create a 'circle'.
- Attach the 'circles' together with extra thin t-shirt strips
- Voila! there you have it: a DIY T-shirt scarf!
- (It took approx. 15 minutes to complete)