Sunday, January 1, 2012

Making style changes happen...


 Dear Missus Smarty Pants,

Things have changed so much since I subscribed. I can't adequately explain. You made ME more important to ME.

PS. My closet is almost done. And, even though it's not quite finished yet, it has become like sacred space. I gave away everything that's too small or out of style, and have like 6 outfits now. You'd think that would be a BAD thing but it's wonderful. 


I have 6 fabulous outfits that fit! I have less trouble finding nice things to wear than when I had all that crap in there! And now I have a plan for refilling with NICE things that you suggest.

Got my colors done by you, too. Best $35 bucks I ever spent! Love, Kathy

Dear SYSters,

Not a day goes by that I don’t count my blessings for the opportunity to share my love of style with all of my MSP SYSters!

It is my desire for you to look and feel your best everyday. It has become my mission (and passion) to help as many women as I can. I want each of you to feel beautiful in the skin you are in!

Find out what clothing styles flatter your shape today! It is my wish for all of you to know YOU are beautiful.

Yours in style, Leslie aka Missus SmartyPants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...