Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Sunday Morning...


It's nice to have a day where you don't have to go anywhere. It's a happy Sunday morning here & and don't have to be anywhere but home. I like that.

With a busy weekly schedule and all the hustle and bustle throughout the week..I sure like having a day to collect my thoughts, clean my house, make a home-cooked  meal (I do that pretty much everyday I guess) and prepare for the upcoming week in a non-hurried way...I guess you could say I like Sundays! Don't you?

This morning I curled up in my big chair and sipped a cup of strong coffee (w/ a bit of half & half) and "planned" my unplanned day. The only thing I accomplished was to post some pictures of ways to wear scarves on my Facebook fan page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/MissusSmartyPants/133840446927?ref=mf

Go and take a look and let me know if you have some other creative ways to tie a scarf...I'll share some more ideas when it's another day...besides my Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I hope you enjoy my blog and stop by often!

Love, Leslie

4 Steps to Chic

1. Start with a feminine top 2. Pair with classy slacks 3. Ground with bold shoes 4. Finish with statement earrings ...