It's the New Year and it's my first birthday of blogging!
Happy Birthday to me...tee hee!
I didn't quite make January 1st in time to post
my New Year's Style Resolutions...but here they are:
- Wear more color. I've certainly got lots of basics in black. This year I'm hoping to add more color by adding/replacing basics in COLORS.
- Wear unusual color combinations. I just did this yesterday and if I do say so myself it came off fabulously!!! Yesterday I wore a dark gray long-sleeved v-neck tee, a deep raspberry fly-away cardigan and a burnt amber necklace w/ my mid-toned bootcut jeans and boots! I need more of this interesting color mixing...don't you?
- Purge my closet! Yes, even I get out of control! A organized closet shows us much more style possibilities because it's not so chaotic! Leslie, get cleaning and purging ASAP!
- Change up my purse more often. Same 'ol, same 'ol is well, boring! Change it up Leslie (and anyone else whose acting lazy out there!)
- Re-arrange my jewelry. This is a biggie for me. I'm way too blessed with gobs of jewelry from my former jewelry business (I LOVE accessories & jewelry still). I have drawers full of jewelry. Each drawer: one for necklaces, one for bracelets, etc... Then I have a BIG jewelry box with my earrings and more (smaller) necklaces inside! What I need is a better way to SEE it all! Not sure HOW I'm going to re-arrange my jewelry---but it would help because I could dress/accessorize quicker!
- Take more/share more of my style photos. Take more photos of my daily outfits. I come up with some cool outfits...but then don't take any pictures (like yesterday's creation). A MUST DO!
- A triathon? Okay, not really a 'style resolution' but something on my list...perhaps that's a bucket list, LOL! I came close to making this a reality last year...so maybe this year is THE year! I'm also BIG on mountain biking...so more of that too!
So, what's on your list of STYLE resolutions/improvements for this year?
PLEASE SHARE! I'd love to hear from YOU!